Thursday, March 8, 2012

just some quick thoughts

while I take a break from pricing tons of useless shit that no one needs:

- DUDES, IT'S WARM OUT TODAY. I know, this winter has basically been a joke, but I am sooooo ready to drink adult beverages on my back porch and check out the birds' tails while they chill in the rain gutter. TONIGHT I WILL DO THIS, so long as it's still above 55 degrees when I get home from work. MAYBE IT WILL BE 64 DEGREES. MAYBE I WILL DRINK BEER (instead of the bourbon that got me through this weird winter)

- thinking about making a real personal post on here, sort of explaining how I got where I am (33, catmom to two oldladycats, unmarried, unbabied, cohabiting with a dude who was graduating high school when I was graduating college, working in a bookstore, living in MA even though I never reallly wanted to, not using my degree AT ALL, etc etc etc etc) NOT THAT ANYONE REALLY CARES, NEEDS OR WANTS TO KNOW, but I feel like it would beneficial to ME, and isn't that what blogs are for? to feel SELF-IMPORTANT?

- rewatching The X-Files is AWESOME, it still scares me as much as it did when I was fifteen, and Mulder is still so so so hot to me. What can I say, I like when dudes believe in aliens, because after all, I am a fuckin' STARSEED. (if you don't know what a starseed is, see here)

- nothing helps with my sweaty pits, and also, I kinda smell. DEAL WITH IT. My cats really like it.

- ever since I met Michael Ian Black last Saturday, I can't listen to MATES without seeing his cute face and thinking that I wished I had followed through with my plan: to trip and fall, landing with my mouth on his mouth.

- Droppin' Clots has over 400 plays! I feel so much ladylove. I am working on my next song, but it may take a few months, so hang tight y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment