Thursday, March 8, 2012

big plans that turn into no plans

That was yesterday. I thought I would get SOOOOOOOO much done, and I guess if watching two episodes of SVU whilst snuggling a cat is being productive, it was a successful day. I did get a lampshade, which we've needed since I broke a lamp a few weeks back, said lamp being replaced with a strange wooden dog lamp that was shadeless and irritating at night next to the bed. It's pretty fun to go into Lowes, a solitary lady, at 7:30 am. SO MUCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, every man wanted to help me. Including the older man who was positioned by the self-checkout, "I can help you checkout, Miss." DUDE I GOT IT, IT'S JUST ONE SMALL LAMPSHADE. I didn't say that, I was nicer than that, but he got the message. I did tell him to have a wonderful day, though, and he seemed to appreciate it.

Mostly my Wednesday was about quality time with the cats. It's what my days off are for, BUT I really need to do some major laundry & prep for the flea market, which is in two weeks. I am learning lately that I do a pretty terrible job at managing my time. I need to work on it before my time runs out. Starting tomorrow, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. One SVU lover to another, you have GOT to watch this, starting around 2:00: http://teamcoco.com/video/john-mulaney-parents-bad-for-dating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaaa. I just watched that episode, too.

      Delete