Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not your typical day.

This morning I woke up to extreme pain in my shoulders and neck. It's as though the middle where my neck, shoulders and spine connect is this giant clusterfuck of pain. Unable to turn my head or lift my arms or put a bra, I gave in to the fact that 1. I am old and 2. I wasn't going to work today, which sucks cause we had a sale to set up for and I feel bad when I am not there to do my part... though I wouldn't have been able to do anything anyways.

So I laid in bed today. I took a muscle relaxer at 8 am which caused me to doze in and out, and have the WEIRDEST dreams, mostly involving my mom coming over and re-arranging our apartment while I was sleeping. It felt so real, I am glad it's not.

The cats slept with me for most of the day, too. We were three old ladies laying on the bed together.

Oh, I am still in pain, but I see the chiropractor in less than an hour. And then, maybe some bourbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment