Wednesday, February 22, 2012

incorrect

I am working today, in order to have three days off in a row (including a Sunday! UNHEARD OF!) which is fine but it means five ten hour days in a row, and I know the cats are feeling neglected. I had this plan to smother them with attention on Friday, but it is looking like I may have some other business to take care (legal matters) which will mean a lot of driving around for me instead. As much as I would rather enjoy my day off on the couch with the girls, I do find the driving therapeutic, especially given that I so rarely do it these days. We are a one car household and for the most part I am fine with it, except for when I have the thrift-itch on a weekday morn.

My niece turns FIVE today. I can't believe she is so old. Her birthday party is this weekend, at a bowling alley. It should be fun. I like watching little kids bowl, since they generally suck at it. I am really excited to give her her birthday present:



now I kinda wish I got her the TRIPLE fringe. I guess that can wait for when she turns six.

No comments:

Post a Comment