Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Currently.

I am tired.

There is a crib in our apartment.

I think Kiki is mad at me.

We finally have a shelving unit for our records which we bought (reluctantly) from IKEA.

It's 55 degrees out today.

We still have a lot of stuff to unpack.

My niece's 6th birthday is this weekend and her party is at a roller skating rink. (I will not be skating but I am making Trever.)

For Valentine's Day we went to Target so I could buy underwear that fit.

Someone at work keeps eating my cheese sticks.

Someone else at work keeps putting the toilet paper and paper towels on the WRONG way.

My annoyance at things that I shouldn't care is reaching an uncontrollable level. (Sorry for being a total bitch.)

My back, feet, and pelvic bone hurt.

Water gives me acid reflux.

I have chocolate chip gelato to eat tonight.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment