Friday, April 6, 2012

I don't know what to say.

I am feeling a sadness like I have never known. I am sitting at the desk typing this, Kiki is on the chair behind me and Roo is in the open window, watching the world.




Tomorrow morning we will bring Roo the vet, and there is a large possibility that we will not be bringing her home with us. I feel so much pain. These cats are my heart. This is a real pain that I am feeling. And if anyone tries to cut it down, I will punch them in the fucking face.

I knew it would happen. That's what happens, to animals. You get to watch them live their whole life while you live just a part of yours. You create their world. And you can control their end. It's beautiful and painful and totally fucking worth it. I wouldn't trade my time with my cats for anything in the world.

That being said, I feel really fucking terrible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment