Thursday, May 10, 2012

Does it count as a vacation if you choose to be a shut-in in your own home?

Just wondering, no reason.

We are going to see This American Life at the movies tonight. I am looking forward to it. And the giant popcorn & soda I will no doubt consume. I may dump goobers in the popcorn.

There is a lot of tension around right now. All over. It's manifesting itself in different ways with different people. I never know what to tell people other than everything gets easier eventually. Because it does. Hopefully some of the shit will settle when the warm weather really shows up. I know that I need the Sun. Probably everyone needs a little more Sun. Right? RIGHT?

Ignore the things people say about you. Especially what they say right to your face. But REALLY, ignore it.... don't pretend you're ignoring it, then a spend a day worrying about it, then bring it up in conversation and feel the need to feel about, until you finally figure out that it's not worth getting upset over. Just KNOW that it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment